In this post, I have shared an overview and download links of Pharmacovigilance (BP805ET) notes according to the PCI syllabus for B Pharm 8th Semester 2023.
In the notes of Pharmacovigilance, I have given two types of notes, namely Handwritten notes, and Standard notes.
When a drug is licensed for public use, the effects of that drug are monitored and studied, this process is called pharmacovigilance.
The history of pharmacovigilance, new developments, and the importance of drug safety monitoring are given in the subject of pharmacovigilance.
Friends Pharmacovigilance is an Elective Theory subject in the 8th semester of the B Pharm course, and per the PCI 8th semester syllabus, there is a total of 5 units in this subject.
Download Pharmacovigilance All Units Notes PDFs FREE
Click on the following download buttons below the names of the units to download Pharmacovigilance both Handwritten and Standard Notes.
In the Pharmacovigilance Notes Pdfs, the following chapters are explained in detail.
- Introduction to Pharmacovigilance
- Introduction to adverse drug reactions
- Basic terminologies used in pharmacovigilance.
- Drug and disease classification
- Drug dictionaries and coding in pharmacovigilance
- Information resources in pharmacovigilance
- Establishing pharmacovigilance program
- Vaccine safety surveillance
- Pharmacovigilance methods
- Communication in pharmacovigilance
- Safety data generation
- ICH Guidelines for Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacogenomics of adverse drug reactions
- Drug safety evaluation in special population
- CDSCO (India) and Pharmacovigilance