Overview of the Eighth semester blueprint of B.Pharm
Benefits of blueprint
- Knows the syllabus of low marks and high marks so it helps the students to plan their syllabus according to the marks.
- You can also call Blueprint a guide, blueprint helps you to understand something uniquely.
- Understanding which subject has how many marks creates curiosity and interest in students to complete the study.
- Assigning all the syllabus marks wisely helps students who have less time to study or students who want to get higher marks or pass by studying in less time.
- Blueprint is for everyone, some use blueprint just to pass, some use to get in the top rank.
Theory Subject's names
- Biostatistics And Research Methodology
- Social And Preventive Pharmacy
- Pharma Marketing Management
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Science
- Quality Control And Standardization Of Herbals
- Computer Aided Drug Design
- Cell And Molecular Biology
- Cosmetic Science
- Pharmacological Screening Methods
- Advanced Instrumentation Techniques
- Dietary Supplements And Nutraceuticals
Note: All the question papers, syllabus copies and blueprints on our website are in accordance with the standards of pharmacy new syllabus 2017.
- Size ➝ 491 KB
- Pages ➝ 59